Attract an ever-growing group of savvy shoppers that make purchases online with an e-commerce website, and divert some of that lucrative revenue to your business.
Singapore is one of the most well-connected nations in the world when it comes to the Internet, making it prime ground for e-commerce web development. According to statistics from the International Telecommunication Union (ITU), 82.1% of individuals in Singapore are Internet users as of 2015, and almost half of these individuals are online shoppers.
Many retailers big and small have moved to capture this market, but there are many components to developing an effective e-commerce website that may not have been properly implemented by their chosen web development agency. A few characteristics of a good online shopping site are listed below:
- Provides all the information potential buyers need, including clear, high-resolution photos of the product
- Easy to navigate and checkout, with clear calls to action
- Have a search function with a good algorithm
- Be able to filter results
- Offer multiple payment options
- Have the ability to highlight promotions and specials
An e-commerce website will be your online storefront, which enables potential customers to purchase from you at any time of the day. It will be able to garner you higher conversion rates, potentially opening up a new lucrative revenue stream. To achieve all these goals will require a good plan for developing your e-commerce site from the ground up. Speak with us to find out how we can collaborate to attract this valuable market.