SMEs can defray 70% of the eligible costs of qualifying activities, capped at S$20,000 per company per fiscal year! Companies can make a maximum of two applications per fiscal year, with each application limited to one activity.
If you are looking to grow your business overseas, take a look at the MRA grant. It was set up to facilitate overseas expansion for Singapore SMEs. The grant focuses on helping SMEs with overseas set-up, identification of business partners and overseas market promotion.
- Market assessment
- Market entry
- Business matching
- Overseas marketing & PR activities
- Online marketing activities
- Participation in trade fairs NOT supported under the International Marketing Activities Programme (iMAP)
If you are looking to increase your web presence internationally and gain your share of overseas markets, UtoMedia is qualified to provide subsidised assistance under the area of online marketing activities.
According to IE Singapore, third-party costs incurred for the following activities are eligible for the grant:
- Search engine marketing and/or optimisation
- Social media marketing campaigns
- Online advertising campaigns
- Listing/subscription fees on global online retail/e-commerce platforms with international reach and with e-fulfilment, payment and logistics capabilities
Our international team of online marketing specialists have their fingers on the pulse of online marketing in various markets around the world. We have the insight and expertise needed to maximise your ROI.
If you are an SME that:
- has a global HQ anchored in Singapore and
- your company annual turnover of less than S$100 million per annum based on the most recent audited report then YES you are eligible!
- Contact UtoMedia for a cost quotation
- Go to the Business Grants Portal to submit your application using your CorpPass
- After receiving your Letter of Approval, we can proceed with your marketing
Important! Please submit your application before you sign your contract with us, make your first payment or otherwise commence our project. If you do any of these before submitting your application, IE Singapore will deem this a retrospective application and reject your application.
Find out more about the MRA grant on IE Singapore’s website.