Event Management Software for MICE Industry
Singapore is a major air, sea and communications hub in Asia, connecting billions of people with its extensive travel and communications networks. It has won Asia’s Top Convention City in International Congress and Convention Association (ICCA)’s global rankings for 12 years running – and it has done so due to a combination of government support and innovation by the private sector.
UtoMedia is set to further optimise the MICE industry with a cutting-edge events management portal. Quickly and easily create and manage your customised events with a portal that puts a comprehensive array of modules at your fingertips:
- Create events easily with the content management system (CMS), including microsites, event time & date, venue, agendas and more
- Enable the visitor & booth registration, abstract submission, speaker registration & management, booking, payment gateway, discount code, contact form and EDM/newsletter modules to automate registration and submissions for maximum efficiency
- Generate real-time reports with heat maps, pie charts and graphs with the analytics module to visualise the breakdown of statistics you need
- Create surveys with the event survey module to receive feedback from event attendees
- Connect all social media platforms that your event is on to the microsite and maximise engagement and promotion
- Offer business and social matching to attendees with parameters you set
- Enable flight, hotel, tour and attraction booking packages together with conference tickets with the booking module
- Offer online purchase of exhibitor services through the exhibitor services module. From tables and tents to business centre facilities and photography, all services can be supported by this module
- Furthermore, as all of this information and controls are cloud-based, you can access them easily using any device with an internet connection, 24/7.
Our System in Action
We provided several services to our clients, including the lucky draw system using the registration and check-in modules of our events management system, online digital marketing, digital banner designs, and live coverage throughout the event including social media posting on Facebook and photography services.
For the lucky dip, visitors would register on the event website and receive an email with a QR code. They then made their way to the lucky dip booth where our team would scan the QR code and let them dip for their prize. Our system logged each registrant, giving organisers access to information such as total number of registrants and number of check-ins,
Our system seamless tied together the online registration form, the system at the lucky dip booth and all the scanning hardware needed. For the full report on how our online digital marketing services successfully worked together with our events management system, take a look at our post-event reports:
UtoMedia can also create mobile apps that complement your microsites for each event. Let us demonstrate what we can do for you.